When Rush Limbaugh says he wants President Obama to fail, what does it mean? If the President fails to accomplish his goals then it means:
1. The collapse of the US economy and full scale depression with unemployment exceeding 25%, and millions of Americans losing their life savings and their homes.
2. The social safety net for Americans will disappear: no unemployment insurance, no Medicare and the end of guaranteed Social Security benefits.
3. The end of the US auto industry and what is left of our manufacturing capacity, the end of unions. The end of living wages – most American workers will be paid third world wages.
4. Increasing dependence on foreign oil with higher fuel prices for every American.
5. Less access to or no medical treatment at all for most Americans who will have no insurance.
6. Most Americans will not be able to afford a college education and the Public School System will be underfunded and even less effective. Most Americans will get their High School diploma from a private school or not at all.
7. Taxes will be increased on most Americans to expand the welfare system for multi-national corporations.
8. 99% of all wealth will be redistributed to less than 1% of the richest Americans.
9. The government’s control over our lives will increase: they will have the right to spy on every American without a warrant, arrest and detain any American without a court hearing, and any access to the Courts to sue a corporation for damages will end.
That is what Limbaugh Conservatives mean when they say they want President Obama to fail. That is the Conservative agenda for America. Conservatives hate what America stands for.